PLEASE JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH THE LRA
EVENTS & MAINTENANCE:-
The Village Fair / Garden Open Day / The Village Quiz / Litter Picks
Light Up Laleham / The Laleham Pantomime / The War Memorial
Hanging Flower Baskets (£2,400 in 2019) / The Heritage Centre
ISSUES & COMMUNITY
- TARMAC – Plan to build houses on Home Farm
- Littleton Lane – From Industrial Estate to Business Park and Lake Walk. Influencing the future of this mineral extraction and recycling wasteland.
- Shepperton Studios Expansion – Mitigation and management
- SLP Pipeline – Mitigation and management
- We try to provide a voice for Laleham & reinforce sense of local community
- We foster and maintain links with local groups including Spelthorne and Surrey Councils, other Residents Associations, Business Groups and the local police.
WE WILL INFORM YOU ABOUT LOCAL ISSUES BY EMAIL
Please send us your name, postal address and email address and a small annual payment – just £3.00 single / £5.00 family / (donations welcome).
You can email your information to Lalehamra@gmail.com and pay ONLINE to – HSBC / Sort 40-08-42 / Account 41500228
(Please use your surname and postcode as a ref)
Or you can join by post at – LRA Memberships, Ferry Lane House, Ferry Lane, Laleham TW18 1SP
enclosing cash or cheques payable to “Laleham Residents Assoc” and including your name, postal address and email address in the envelope.
Queries about LRA Membership on 07545 131448 – email@example.com